Leading The Way To A Brighter Future
Any time you need a lawyer, you are most likely facing a difficult situation that will impact your life in many ways. Your lawyer must be able to create solutions that are tailored to your needs. More than this, you must have a lawyer who is invested in you and your needs.
At Harrison & Goin Law Firm, our attorneys, Robert Harrison and David Goin, have been partners for more than four decades. We are committed to the communities and people we serve. With offices in Bowling Green and Scottsville, our firm represents clients throughout Warren County, Allen County and surrounding parts of Kentucky.
Effective, Affordable Representation Across Many Areas
Our lawyers are equipped to take on a wide range of legal issues such as:
- Bankruptcy: If you are dealing with overwhelming debt, we can guide you through the bankruptcy process.
- Social Security Disability: If you cannot work due to injury or illness, we can present the strongest possible case to the government.
- Criminal defense: Whatever you have been charged with, our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights.
- Probate: Our lawyers can efficiently navigate the probate process for you.
- Family law: Our attorneys handle divorce, adoption and other domestic relations matters.
Whatever your needs, you can take heart knowing that we will be at your side each step of the way. For us, practicing law is about more than earning a living. It is a way to help people through some of the toughest times life has to offer.